Tuesday, September 04, 2012
I am innocent & I wanna save my baby
Drama Review
Title: ランナウェイ~愛する君のために (Runaway~Aisuru Kimi no Tame ni)
Episodes: 9
Theme song: Aruite ikou by Ikimono gakari
Stars:
Ichihara Hayato as Katsuragi Ataru
Tsukamoto Takashi as Kawashima Ryunosuke
Ueda Tatsuya as Takimoto Kuya
Suda Masaki as Kagami Shun
Sasaoka Family
Fukuda Saki as Sasaoka Yuki
Ishino Mako as Sasaoka Chiyoko
Takeno Isao as Sasaoka Masayuki
Shinokawa Momone as Sasaoka Chiharu
Review:
It got me hooked to the show since the first episode. It took the subbers a while to get it sub so I had to take a break from the show. Half way through actually. So when I got back to it I totally got me again. It's an emotional drama. The story of each and every character unfolds one by one as the episodes move on. It was really tear-jerking. The ending was sad but can say quite realistic.