Saturday, April 06, 2013
Anime that started and ended...
I started watching a few new anime not too long ago and it recently ended.
It's only after the end that I realised how much time have flew by.
Here's what I thought about the anime.
- AMNESIA
I was into otome games so played this game. It was really interesting and i like the story line of the choices. I started off with Shin's route and got the normal end. Then went to Toma's route and got the bad end. I was sad but his route was not easy. So moved on to Kent's route and YEAH! I got the HAPPY END! Jumped for joy and moved on to Ikki's route. Got a bad end for this one too. So searched for walk through. But because I didn't wanna give up I gave the two bad end routes another try. Couldn't win Toma's route but managed to get the HAPPY END for Ikki. So yeah used the walk through for Toma's route. Then I went through all the bad ends for Ukkyo's route before using the walk through for the HAPPY END. Poor me. But the CGs were amazing and I totally love the story line. Cried at most HAPPY ENDS since they are just too touching. But too bad my old PSP can't play the next series of the game. That one seems so lovely. Haiz...
And so when the anime was announced I was happy to watch it. It was kinda confusing at first when she kept jumping worlds but when it all added up it was interesting how they linked the different worlds together and put it into a story line. It totally touched my heart. Cried whenever the heroin have to say goodbye to ORION. He is just too adorable. And the cast is amazing too. They cast the same seiyuu as the game. Ah... my favourite seiyuu...
- CUTICLE TANTEI INABA
This anime is good when you need a good laugh or when you simply want something to watch that doesn't need you to think too much. I love detective shows, be it real life drama or anime. They intrigue me as the stories are amazing. This one has a touching background but the stories in each episode is kinda weird. But it felt good to have an insane comedy like this to help you de-stress.
You know the manga is out and it made me think that if you read the manga you would be laughing out loud and rolling on the floor. Kinda like those anime where the character read manga and laugh and roll on the floor. This manga kinda make me feel that it can happen.
- NARUTO SD: ROCK LEE NO SEISHUN FULL-POWER NINDEN
This is spin-off from the main series. And instead of having the main character Naruto as the lead, Lee is taking the main lead with his team members playing a huge role too. Tenten and Neji are so interesting in this one, unlike the main story. Of course the other members of the main story are always there to add live to the anime. Naruto would always appear to make things interesting. And the evil character is Orochimaru and Kabuto. Kabuto is really interesting in this one. Made me love him even though he is evil. HAHA. And Neji is so cute. Hee hee.
Anyway the weirdness of this spin-off is amazing. It amazed me how long it lasted. But still felt that they should have more. The anime is a good watch to laugh out loud. A good de-stresser.
Sorry I didn't give out any specific details since I didn't want to spoil the fun of watching it. But try these animes, you won't regret it.
EDITED ON : 9th April 2013, 9 AM