Well they are not special just special to me since I watched them during this time.
SAIYUKI SERIES
- Started watching the series again. This time started with Gaiden then the Saiyuki series followed by Reload and Reload Gunlock. Then searched for the other OVAs and movie. Managed to find the OVAs and watched them but the movie is a little hard. Will try again.
NERAWARETA GAKUEN
- A special anime movie.
- This one touches on the theme of friendship and love. A really touching anime near the end. It starts off with the usual triangle love story and a little ero but the plot was nice. The story unfolds and moves in a nice way but the ending was kinda sad. It managed to bring tears to my eyes. Worth watching.
PSYCHO-PASS
- An out-of-season anime.
- Watched it because my sis said that Takahiro-san's voice was so kakkoii but I heard this kind of his voice before. So watched it because the plot intrigued me. It has a sad ending but I am wondering whether there will be a second part to this. I would love that. Or maybe should see whether the manga continues on from the anime. EDIT: The manga is adapted from the anime so I guess not much hope there. Hmmm...
In search of anime to watch...