My Ranking!
How I ranked them? Well, it would be how much it touched me with their story plot and whether I shed a tear or more. ^_^ Another reason for their rank would be how fun it was to watch the show, meaning I don't feel like I wanted it to end so early and how much I want more of it. Lastly would be whether I felt it would be worth watching it over again.
- Kyoukai no Kanata - A touching romance story with a touch of great friendship and family bonds. Tears will flow out near the end so beware.
- Gingitsune - A family anime that everyone can enjoy. Love this one a lot.
- Kyousogiga - Was weird at first but near the end it was a good family type of anime. The way the anime was made also made it really interesting and new. It was a touching one.
- Galilei Donna - A great anime about sisters who usually don't get along but due to a certain circumstance had to work together to save themselves and their family. It shows how blood ties can never be severed and with family by your side you are never alone.
- Yowamushi Pedal - A shounen type of anime with a lot of friendship based themes and themes on how to never give up and there is always a way if there is a will. A good anime to watch to lift your spirits up whenever you are down. (THIS ONE IS GOING TO CARRY ON!)
- Tokyo Ravens - A shounen anime for sure but the plot is nice. There's action and there's that 'shounen' stuffs but I only look at the bigger picture which is the plot. A good one if you can ignore all the shounen stuffs. (THIS ONE IS GOING TO CARRY ON!)
- Meganebu - A weird but fun anime to watch. A good one for laughs.
- Outbreak Company - This one is one interesting anime. But I learn a lot about culture in this one.
- Coppelion - Touching plot and it always gives us hope on living.
- Diabolik Lovers - Otome game made into anime. I think if I play the game it would be better.
- Samurai Flamenco - Started out fine but became a little weird near the end. But overall a fun watch. (THIS ONE IS GOING TO CARRY ON!)
- Strike the Blood - Totally SHOUNEN with harem. Liked the plot but not the harem. Haiz... (THIS ONE IS GOING TO CARRY ON!)