Monday, July 07, 2014
New Season of Anime
Anime that ended or so-called ended
- Akuma no Riddle (so called ended on a good note but you never know whether they will twist it)
- Kamigami no Asobi ~ ludere deorum (not so OTOME as I thought it would be but entertaining nonetheless)
- Isshuukan Friends (I hope it will continue soon)
- Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (looks like it hasn't ended, there should be a season II)
- Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou (this one was so so much fun, I want another season please)
- Sore demo Sekai wa Utsukushii (a shoujo anime that should continue)
- Yowamushi Pedal (will make a comeback in Oct)
- Black Bullet (seems like if there is a season II, it will be a dark one)
Anime that are continuing
- M3 - sono kuroki hagar (really wonder how this one will end)
- Naruto Shippuden (flashback arc)
- Fairy Tail Season II (totally loving this anime and really dun want it to end)
- Mahouka Koukou no Reittousei (a bit weird on the relationship part but the story line is ok)
- Haikyuu!! (totally in love with this one, even started reading the manga)
- Baby Steps (interesting and a totally 'normal' type of shounen sports anime)
Anime that are NEW!
- Bakumatsu Rock (awesome with GRANDRODEO & OLDCODEX vocalists inside)
- FREE! Eternal Summer (continuing from previous season, still dun understand the hype though)
- Tokyo Ghoul (gruesome but I kinda like the supernaturals in anime)
- Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal (remake of the old hit series, trying to relive my childhood)
- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (a really good comedy anime that I can't help but repeat some scenes)
- Dramatical Murder (will watch this from August onwards)
- Re: Hamatora (haven't started but I hope it will be a good one, can't seem to recall what happened previously though. ART is back!)
- Sin Strange Plus (haven't started but I bet it will be as funny as the previous one)
- Love Stage (will watch this from August onwards)