Friday, October 10, 2014

SUMMER ENDED


And AUTUMN is here!

I am not really talking about the season here in SG since there is no season here except HOT or WET! What I am really talking about is the ANIME season. Sad that some anime are ending but am glad that there is already news of the anime's next season, well not all but at least there are some news.

And so here's the list with my few cents worth of thoughts. 

- LOVE STAGE
As a fujoshi, I do love whenever a manga gets its own anime. Though I didn't start off with the manga the fact that it became an anime is amazing and I support such a move. Enjoyed the anime till the end and I am now wishing for more. For now shall find some time to catch up with the manga. I am even thinking of reading other mangas that this mangaka writes.

- BAKUMATSU ROCK
A weird plot but I must say that the songs kept me glued to the show. The story is a typical friendship type and all but the way it revolved around ROCK was NEW and kinda refreshing. The weirdness came in when modern was mixed in with traditional. But it's an anime so it worked. And again I must say I love the songs.

- TOKYO GHOUL
There should be a season II in the works. *PRAY* Starting off slow but then the action and gruesome came in and soon there is a plot going on. A good anime.

- BABY STEPS
A really good shounen anime with tennis as the main point in the story. Some parts a bit technical but am amazed that you can even do that in tennis. Overall a good anime, even got my sis watching it after stealing snippets from when I was watching it. (Next Season is in 2015)

- HAIKYU!!
LOVE THIS ONE! I AM READING THE MANGA TOO! It's a shounen anime that I have to say really touched my heart. The friendship and the hardship that they went through during training for volleyball matches is simply heart-wrenching. Honestly cried when I was watching certain parts of the anime. The manga too. Totally awesome and can't wait for the next season.

- GEKKAN SHOUJO NOZAKI-KUN
A comedy that totally light up my life. LOVE THIS. Have to start reading the manga soon. I feel so shoujo-ish with this anime but was glad that there is a bit of humour to spice things up. Will definitely want a second season.

- DRAMATICAL MURDER
A BL game turned anime. Interesting plot but it was condensed, like really condensed. There is no pairing in it, more like they put everyone's happy end into one anime. However it was still a good watch.

- RE_HAMATORA
The second season of the series. The first one was fine but this one started off weird. NICE, to my opinion, changed character. The plot was not clearly seen and it really took me a while to understand it. However I still enjoyed it and glad that there was a happy end. If I were to choose favourite characters, it would be RATIO & BIRTHDAY. ;p

- FREE! ETERNAL SUMMER
The second season of the series. This one has a heavy story in it and it plays on the heart a lot. I am unlike other fans who are crazy about the guys in the show. I prefer to concentrate in the story and the heart-wrenching moments. Above the craze, there is actually a good life lesson in the show.

- ZANKYOU NO TERROR
A good anime with a little message in it. A little sad with the ending but I guess it was unavoidable since there is a message that they want to sent out to everyone. An anime that play with your heart a little. I remember crying a bit over a certain scene. Totally an anime that should be given a thumbs up. Wish there was some way to have a second season.

- M3~SONO KUROKI HAGANE
This one was an emotional roller-coaster. Getting me sad one moment, then angry the next and then happy, then back to sad. It was pretty tough trying to match the anime's momentum. The story was jumping from present to past to a dream-like world. It was quite messy at first and when it came to the end, it just ended. However I am glad that it ended in so-called happy end. At least the hero choose to be with that one girl and no one else.

- BUDDY COMPLEX
The series ended with a 2 part special. Can't believe the plot was as such. Totally blew me away with the ending facts. It was a happy end and was glad that it ended happily but I wish there was something more for the friends that were with them. Overall a good mecha anime for me.

- MAHOUKA KOUKOU NO RETTOUSEI
I thought it would be a good school anime with magic but I was blown away. It's not just a school anime where there is competition within the school, there is competition among school. At first the conflicts were within school, fighting because there is 2 different class of magic users. But even if they both understand each other, the conflict will not disappear. Between school is pretty normal. The best part of this anime was the technology used with magic and the fact that the hero is super-human made. Even though it was kinda scary with all the 'terrorist' stuffs and all and how they had to fight and all, it was a good anime. But I wish it wasn't so lovey-dovey between the siblings. I kinda support the minor characters love story thanks to the siblings. ;p (P.S Don't kill me, it's just my opinion.)

- SIN STRANGE PLUS
Kinda the extension of Strange Plus. Another 3.30min of weirdness and fun. Totally don't get the plot of this anime. But it was funny and a good stress relieve. Don't think when you watch this anime, it might give you a headache. Just watch and enjoy the fun.


And with anime ending, new ones are starting. But some are actually old ones coming back for another season. And there are others that are just carrying on from summer.

Autumn Anime - NEW ONES
- Danna Ga Nani o itteiru ka warakanai ken
- World Trigger
- Madan no Ou to Vandis
- Magic Kaito 1412
- Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryu no Rondo
- Okami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
- Gugure! Kokkuri-san
- GARO: honoo no kokuin
- Douten ni warau
- Orenchi no Furo Jijou
- Akatsuki no yona
- Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
- Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
- Bonjour Koiaji Patisserie

Autumn Anime - RETURNING ONES
- Yowamushi Pedal
- Psycho-pass

Autumn Anime - THE ONES THAT CONTINUES from SUMMER
- Fairy Tail
- Naruto Shippuden
- Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal

What will happen next season?