Friday, April 03, 2015
LANTIS FESTIVAL
Day: Saturday
Date: 28th March 2015
Venue: Star Theater
Performers : (in order of performance)
- Choucho
- Asuza Tadokoro
- Kensho Ono
- Kenichi Suzumura
- Megumi Ogata
- OLDCODEX
- Minori Chihara
- JAM PROJECT
My Review :
First thing I was happy about is where my seat was. It was dead right center. I was facing the center stage right on. Even though I was on the 2nd floor and away from the stage, it was an awesome seat.
Next I was happy to be able to see Kensho Ono, Kenichi Suzumura and OLDCODEX perform live. Really really happy. Totally enjoyed their performance to the last note. Seeing all my favourite seiyuu live and performing live in front of me was awesome. My love for them just keep increasing and totally hoping that they will come to SG again. Really want them to come back.
The rest of the performers were awesome as well. I thought I wouldn't be able to groove to their songs but as expected of anisongs, their songs were easy to listen to, sing along and definitely groove-able. Totally enjoyed myself through the whole concert and was wishing it didn't end there.
LANTIS PLEASE COME BACK AGAIN!!!