Sunday, September 27, 2015
EGOIST LIVE!!!
It took place on 12th September. Was in bad shape that day but still persevere on.
Went to the concert and had fun that day even though my nose was leaking all the way.
Went out late that day since was not rushing for any goods. Then had a late lunch and early dinner at Swensens at Clementi. Ate a good meal and was ready to go to the concert. Took the bus and walked to UCC. There was not many people there and the whole place was kinda empty. So laze around. Took some time to walk around the museum there since it was open and recently built. When I was a student at NUS there was no such museum so was quite shock. And I was also shocked to see that they were destroying some of the buildings that I used to study at. A bit sad but I guess there are upgrading so the next generation of students will get better facilities.
Once the door opened, went in and one of the concert goers mistaken me for someone else but didn't talk to me after the mistake. Oh well... The seat next to me was empty and was moving towards the seat somehow during the concert. The concert was awesome and at some point in time thanks to the songs, i think i cried. It was amazing that I didn't want it to end so fast. But it ended and before leaving for home, queued for our gifts.
Took the bus and train home. Awesome night.