Wednesday, December 02, 2015
Anime Festival Asia 2015
AFA 2015 in SG
FRIDAY
(Was there even though was supposed to be helping out for preparation work for the event to be held the next day. But I got permission to not be at work on this day and promised to work double hard on Saturday which was really tough on me. What a long SATURDAY it was.)
Went there in a normal dress, cardigan and leggings. This day my aim was to meet and greet BACK-ON and to see them perform live. And I am glad that I was able to.
Reached there at about 9 plus. Got our tickets and went in. First booth was GOOD SMILE and I bought 2 nendoroid for myself while my sis got 2 charms. Then because the queue was taking quite some time, my sis went off first to get her signed autograph and meet and greet HONEY WORKS with CHICO. Once I bought the stuffs went to meet up with her. The event hasn't started and it was delayed quite long so I was just standing around waiting. We lost time there but no choice. Then we walked around to see what we could buy. Then while my sis went to the stage area, I went to queue for my signed autograph and meet and greet session with BACK-ON. It was an AWESOME experience. Got to talk to them, hand them my gift and even shake their hands. They were so COOL and I was just glad that I could speak up properly and not stumble on my words. LOVE THEM SO SO MUCH! BACK-ON please come back again.
After the session, went to find my sis at the stage area. Then stayed there throughout till its time to scram. Went for lunch and then took another walk around the exhibits to see what else is there before taking a break and getting ready for the concert that evening. The person sitting next to me was randomly talking to me so I politely replied him and had conversation with him. Poor guy, he came alone and it's his first time. Poor guy, didn't know what to do at the con. I totally enjoyed it. Surprisingly I know more songs that I thought. Was a good night. Went home on a taxi since was too tired and taxi uncle was so funny. Enjoyed the journey home.
SUNDAY
Got dressed like a JK and went to AFA. Walked around the exhibit first before heading to the mini stage to see KANAME! Then after a bit more of walking and buying went to the stage and stayed there all the way till it's time to scram. Then we round the exhibits and tried to look for some bargains. Got bargains here and there and then went for JUN and NERU's autograph session. It was nice to see cosplayers in person and being able to interact with them. This day was more relaxing and was able to walk around the exhibits just to see what is left and what bargains there are. A good Sunday. Overall spent less this year and hope next year would be a good one.