Sunday, November 09, 2008

Part thirty-one

Ryu: I expected this to happen the moment I notice him being unhappy that you like Mikomi.

Akira: You did and you didn’t inform us about it.

Ryu: It didn’t look like it was going out of hand since Suzu is keeping him busy. I thought he will be into Suzu as she is into him.

Akira: You could have still informed us about your suspicions.

Ryu: I’m sorry about that.

Tsumetashi: No use thinking about the past. Right now we have to think about the future and what we are going to do from now on.

Akano: Tsumetashi’s right. After we talk to the girls we will discuss on how to settle this problem.

Inochi: Right.

~~~

Suzu: How could this have happened?

Mikomi: Suzu, I’m sorry.

Suzu: It’s not your fault. We are to blame too for not noticing it earlier.

Inochi: Well at least we now know of the situation and we are going to do something about it before it gets out of hand and too late for any salvation.

Akano: I do hope so.

Suteki: So what do we do now?

Akano: Simple. We talk to his psychiatrist and ask him how to save Satsuki.

Tsumetashi: Hope we will have better luck than him.

~~~

Satsuki: Why did you suddenly ask me out for dinner?

Tsumetashi: Well it’s been a while since we had dinner as brothers so I thought why not today. You have nothing on right?

Satsuki: Well nothing really important. Having dinner won’t take long anyway and I do need to eat.

Tsumetashi: Glad to hear that. I needed to talk to you about something. I hope you don’t mind.

Satsuki: It depends. What’s the subject?

Tsumetashi: Love.

Satsuki: Love?

Tsumetashi: Yes. I know who you really love. And I know you are having a relapse. You are causing all the trouble that we are going through, am I right?

Satsuki: I have no idea what you are talking about.

Tsumetashi: Don’t play dumb with me, aniki. I know you are heads over heels for Mikomi. She’s the one you want and since she is with Akira, you are not happy about it. You really want her for yourself and noone else is capable of having her.

Satsuki: And so what are you going to do about it?

Tsumetashi: Is there any way that you will give her up?

Satsuki: No.

Tsumetashi: In that case you might as well tell me what you like about Mikomi.

Satsuki: Mikomi is unlike other girls. She loves books and daydream about things that are pretty much interesting to me. She has the skill of a good communicator. She knows how to joke at the right time. She knows how to comfort and encourage people. She seems to have all the right words at the right time.

Tsumetashi: Is that all?

Satsuki: She is also vulnerable, weak yet tries to be strong. She simply won’t give in. She is very adaptable too. She is everything to me.

Tsumetashi: Aren’t you just imaging all these?

Satsuki: I don’t think so.

Tsumetashi: What if, and I meant what if, Mikomi isn’t around? What would you do?

Satsuki: What do you mean by that?

Tsumetashi: If she was to move away?

Satsuki: I’ll chase after her.

Tsumetashi: If she went there with a guy?

Satsuki: I’ll kill the guy and drag her back to me.

Tsumetashi: If she is willing to kill herself for the guy?

Satsuki: I will never allow it. I rather die than see her die.

Tsumetashi: If you love her that much then why don’t you let her go and be happy?

Satsuki: She loves me too and she knows it. She will be happy with me.

Tsumetashi: How would you know?

Satsuki: I don’t but I will ensure it.

~~~

Psychiatrist: I see. It seems different from the last time. We have to take a different approach this time.

Akano: And what’s that?

Psychiatrist: “Lose interest in me and gain interest in another” plan.

Inochi: Will it work?

Psychiatrist: If you don’t try you won’t know.