Friday, June 05, 2009

Nakaegawa Rikiya

I'm so happy to be going to Malaysia for the weekend. Although it's only for a wedding invitation, my whole family will be there for the next two days.

My whole family includes my aunts, uncles and even cousins. It's going to be a fun thing. It's been a while since we did this kind of thing together. Can't wait for tomorrow to arrive.

Since I won't have any computer or internet connection tomorrow, I decided to wish this guy an early birthday greeting.

Who is this guy?

Well he is none other than the guitarist if Johnny's Jr Band FIVE.


Their band's tour just ended I think. However I can't wait for the DVD of their concert to come out. Really want to get that and watch them perform.

Well I better get my things ready for the trip and gotta sleep early... have to wake up at 5 am tomorrow. See ya.