HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY TANAKA KEI!!!

I first got interested in this actor when I watched the drama Maou. In that show he was quite cool although he played a character who has an affair with the wife of his own boss. I didn't really concentrate on him since two of my fav JE members are the main actors. But Tanaka Kei still caught my attention nonetheless and I began watching his other shows.
Tanaka Kei played as a guest star in the drama VOICE. No matter how many times I watch that particular episode, I will still cry. Seeing him act in such an episode is really touching.
I watched Homeless Chugakusei part one and two. In those special drama, he is really a brother whom I would like as a brother although in reality he isn't that much older than me. (only a few days older) Ha ha ha.
His latest drama is Kanryotachi no Natsu. It started on 5th of July, last Sunday. I have not watched it yet though. Ha ha ha. Maybe wait for the subbed version of it.