Sunday, April 04, 2010

Long Weekend... Not Enough 2

また私です。


2/4 or 2 April or 4月2日
GOOD FRIDAY HOLIDAY

Woke up really late. Been a while since I did that. 本当に嬉しい。

Ate a late breakfast at noon. It was Mee Rebus. Been quite some time since I had it. YUM!

Then relax myself in front of 'lappy'.

Ate late lunch at around 3 plus. 

Again relax in front of my laptop.

At night watched KANJANI8 countdown live before going to sleep.


3/4 or 3 April or 4月3日
A NORMAL SATURDAY

Woke up early so that I can go to one of the centers to send the necessary books needed.

Dad received a call from Malaysia informing us about my Grand-Uncle who just suffered from stroke. *Prays for his health*

Went to NTUC to buy stuffs and then to the food stall to buy food.

Got home and told the rest of the news from Malaysia. Mom made a few calls and decided to maybe go back to her hometown Sunday to see my Grand-Uncle.

Did practically nothing in the afternoon but sleep. Bad thing to do but I was simply tired. Wonder what's wrong with my body?

For dinner I helped to cook since mom felt tired.

Watched a really weird movie on TV while eating dinner.

Then slack in front of lappy for a while before going to bed.


4/4 or 4 April or 4月4日
THE USUAL SUNDAY

Woke up not too late not too early.

Parents went to Malaysia to visit Grand-Uncle who is not feeling too well. *Prays for his health*

Ate breakfast then started my weekly routine of ironing. Not much done though.

Then little bro bought MacBreakfast which I shared with little sis. YUM!

Watched Golden Bomber's "Mou Bandoman Ni Koi Nante Nai" PV making. This one was fun.

Went out for lunch and walked around the shopping center and bought some food and drink. Went home and slacked a bit.

Little bro then suggested playing the "Rock Band" and we did, for a little over an hour. As usual I was the drummer of the group. Really tiring. *Admires all drummers*

Took a shower and slack in front of my laptop waiting for my parents to come home. ^_^


明日また仕事だからもうおやすみ。