こんばんわ。みこみです。
早いね。
もう4月が終わりします。明日から5月ですよ。
ようく考えて何しましたかなこの4月に。
仕事バカりかな?
私のwritingしませんですよね。
マジやばいですよ。なかなか時間が無いです。
まあ5月から私aimします。私のwriting。
頑張ります。
水曜日
Went to work on my own. Took the train of the North-South line to Bishan then change to take the Circle line to Paya Lebar before changing again taking the East-West Line to Bedok. Then from there took the bus to the office.
Reached the office just nice at 8.30am. Start work till it was lunch time where I didn't eat my lunch but munch of snacks instead. Too much work till there was no time for food. Ha ha ha.
Was supposed to go to two schools but it was postponed. One next week and the other one to Thursday. So in the office doing work with my eyes feeling so swollen.
Daddy was kind enough to pick me up. ^_^ Got home and rested.
木曜日
Went to work as usual with daddy. Reached the office early. Actually wanted to buy Mac but the weather looked like it was going to pour real bad so I changed my mind and went to the office to run from the rain. Thus I didn't manage to get Mac for my lunch. T_T
Lunch was half of a bread shared with my colleague. Really weird.
Then went out to a school and sat in the class. Really interesting class. ^_^
Got back to the office and did some work before going home on the train and with all the changing. But hey, I saw a few good looking guys which made me wake up. Ha ha ha.
Got home later than usual but still tried to get as much sleep as I could.
金曜日
Despite my effort to get enough sleep, woke up feeling dead tired. Went to work on my own again. With all the train changing and the bus ride.
Got to the office slightly early. Sat down to work.
Feel so down and tired. Eyes were almost swollen. With my blue eye shadow maybe it could also be seen that way. Ha ha ha.
Went home late although was supposed to go home early. Too bad for me. T_T
Now facing the comp and writing my blog. *sigh* What a life.
I need to complete my e-learning by Sunday so that I can get rid of it. But really wonder whether I will have time. I need to go out tomorrow and I have to iron clothes since I am running out of it. *sigh* Life in tough.