Really can't seem to get enough of the boys from SS501. Here are more updates on the shows that I have watched.
Credits to the wonderful rightful people
SS501, The Mission Offshots
Watching the show is not complete without all the offshots. This one is really fun to watch since it's all the cut scenes from the edited version of the show. Simply love watching this even though most of the time the boys were conversing in Korean and I have no idea what they said. It's the feeling. ^_^
SS501, Real Story I am
A short documentary on the boys since their debut to their success in Korean & Japan. I learnt quite a bit about them in this short documentary. This is a good documentary to watch if the person had no prior knowledge of the boys before. But of course it is outdated.
SS501, Stalker
This is one scary short variety show. It's amasing what FANS can do and it's scary what STALKERS can do. It makes you wonder why some people are so extreme. But let's think for a while and see whether we fall in that category. I guess it's because these people are in the same country and town as these idols that there are able to do these activities easily. But even those who are not would go to the extreme to carry out the activites. It's scary. Really scary.