Thursday, August 19, 2010

Update on shows that I have watched

Lately I have been watching shows with SS501 in them. Of course since I didn't learn Korean, I had to find videos with English subtitles. Thankfully there are quite a number of them. ^_^

a) SS501 in Idol World : Credit goes to the rightful people. In this show, SS501 just moved to Japan to promote themselves so they show SS501 doing missions to try and get connected to the Japanese. They did quite a number of stuffs, like selling their CDs on the street and travelling on their own to reach a certain destination. They even made a short drama. It was fun and entertaining.

b) SS501, The Mission :
Credit goes to the rightful people. This show was shown in Japanese and there were no subs until the last few episodes. Thus I am thankful that I did learn Japanese, though it isn't perfect at least I know what's going on. For this show, they speak Japanese and try to understand the culture in Japan. They learnt to introduce themselves in Jap, do a cultural dance, take care of children, doing part-time job during summer, having a camp-out in summer, do a short action film, perform on stage a new dance routine with street performers, etc. It was fun watching it. It was sad for me not understanding them when they spoke in Korean and there were no subs. Totally lovable guys.

c) SS501 in Thank you for waking me up & Thank you for raising me : Credit goes to the rightful people. These two shows are shown when they are just getting popular. It really shows the cute side of the guys when they are sleeping. Kyu Jong is such a light sleeper most of the time. Jung Min is a scary person to try and wake. Hyung Joong is incredible to sleep through anything. Yong Saeng is too cute. Hyung Jun is normal, I guess. The time they took care of the dog is simply cute. Kyu Jong was scared of the dog at first but at the end, he is so close to the dog that he feels sad to part with it. 

d) SS501, SOS : Credit goes to the rightful people. This show is scary. Really scary. Though they want to help the people who are screaming SOS, they got into quite a bit of trouble. the show had to be cancelled due to the seriousness of the situation where their lives are in danger. I really feel for them. Really.

e) SS501 in Star Golden Bell : Credit goes to the rightful people. The show is a variety show where stars are invited to take part to try to earn scholarship money for students. SS501 are an amusing bunch of people on this show. It also reveals a lot about the guys. Totally can tell how much they know about their general knowledge and what they studied back in school. Love it. If they go on the show again, will watch it. Of course provided that there are subs.

f) Park Jung Min in The Human Theatre :  Credit goes to the rightful people. This short dramas are fun to watch. Each episode talks about a certain decision one has to make when the situation arises. Each decision has it's own effect and outcome. And every episode I watch with every decision made, it makes me wonder whether it can actually take place. Some of the happenings are pretty common but some are way not possible. But it's fun. Park Jung Min is such a fun actor to watch.