Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Movie theater?

When was the last time I went into a movie theater?

A really long time ago. Really I am not kidding.

It was really a last minute arrangement. Both of us had nothing to do so we decided to go and watch a movie.

We got there with barely time to spare before the start of the show.

The Last Exorcism.

It started off really interesting. And then the suspense starts to build up. But somehow the ending is a tad bit disappointing.

The plot was kinda new but the story behind the plot was not new to me. I think I saw or read or heard (sorry can't remember which one it was) about such a thing before.

Overall it was still worth the money that I spent that night.

Considering I seldom go out with friends after I left pru, it was quite nice to do this.

I should do something more than just go home after work.

I think I seriously need more friends and maybe a boyfriend.

T_T