Had an in-house course. It was a course on what is mental health, identifying whether you are under stress and how to cope with stress. What a good course for someone who is going through the list with the presenter and going 'Ah I am feeling that way.' I realise that I am far more stressed than what I thought I am. And according to the presenter, I am in need of help. T_T
The whole morning I had no way to relax. Even though I had this course, my mind was somewhere else. My head was all on work and nothing else. This is what happens when you have datelines that are deadlines. I ended up more dead than alive at the end of the completed work.
Why? Because the work is not completely finished. Today's dateline is only one part of a huge thing. I will have to continue the battle tomorrow, the day after and then the week after. Thus, I have tough two days before the weekend. I will have to survive these two days first before anything else.
Although I have not really been eating lunch, I have been munching on snacks, chocolates and stuffs. I know I am stressed when I need to munch on snacks. People lose weight when they are stressed, I gain them. I seriously need to find an avenue to release all this frustration and stress.