Monday, December 13, 2010

Cousin's Wedding

Took time off on Thursday and Friday for cousin's wedding. ^_^

Friday night was the 'nikah'. Got to my uncle's place quite early thanks to my time-off. Got down to helping my uncle out with the food and my aunt with some of the wedding stuffs. Had my dinner before taking a shower and getting ready for the event that night. Due to insufficient cars, we had to car pool. Took my brother's car to the place. The best thing that I remember about that ride was the navigation system asking us to 'make a right turn at the intersection then make a right turn at the intersection' and when we thought it was over, after a stretch of a road it makes the same request. In the end we realised that we made a big round when we could have just made a U-turn at the first intersection. What a ride. Got home quite late that night but I was still able to watch '2 days 1 night' although I missed a few minutes of the show. I was really tired when I went to sleep that night.

Saturday I slept in because I was really tired. Really couldn't wake up. I feel bad but I woke up at noon. After brunch, I ironed my clothes for work since I won't have any other time to do it. If I don't iron I won't have any clothes to wear to work and I am so lazy to iron in the mornings. Totally hate it if I have to iron in the mornings. After ironing I was too tired to do anything so spent the rest of the day resting in front of the TV. Went to sleep well after 12 midnight.

Sunday was the wedding. Thanks to the previous night I woke up late. We arrived at the event just in time to help out with things here and there. We had our lunch first before the guest started coming. I was in charge of giving out the 'berkat'. But seriously I think there's something wrong with my eyes, I couldn't figure out whether the guest have received their 'berkat' or not. Well it may have been because I wasn't the only one in charge of the 'berkat'. It was really tiring to move around and interact with people and giving them the 'berkat'. It was also surprising that I met one of my workplace managers there. Hope that we are not blood related... Shouldn't be. We went home in the late evening, early night. Was really tired so went to bed after a good shower and after going through my updates.

It was a tiring weekend but it was for a good cause.

Good food and manage to ogle at good looking guys. ^_^