HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL WHO CELEBRATES THEIR BIRTHDAY IN THE LOVELY MONTH OF JULY!
Hee hee... I'm included in the list.
I celebrate my birthday on the 18th.
Another year older... How time flies...
Oh! I must not forget another person whose birthday is also in this month...
My elder bro is celebrating his birthday on the 12th.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BRO!
ENJOY BIRTHDAY BABIES!!!
1st - Leeteuk, Super Junior
2nd - Miyake, V6
4th - Akanishi Jin
4th - Dari, Dalmatian
4th - Masuda, NEWS
4th - DooJoon, Beast
5th - Shou, Alice Nine
7th - Minho (Rui/Louis), Code V
8th - Yoshito, xTriPx
8th - Park Kyung, Block B
9th - Kusanagi, SMAP
10th - Heechul, Super Junior
11th - Shigeaki, NEWS
13th - Jinon, Fcuz
14th - Yomi, Nightmare
15th - Hashi, ABC-Z
18th - Taemin, Shinee
20th - Zin (HyunJin), X-5
21st - Ena, xTriPx
25th - Wataru, 12012
24th - Sakamoto, V6
29th - Alexander, ex-U-Kiss
30th - Maya, LM.C
31st - Nao, Alice Nine
31st - Minwoo, BOYFRIEND
Till the next month... ^_^