Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"What does my voice sound like?"

Title: Can You Hear My Heart
Country of Origin: Korea
No of Episodes: 30

Stars:

Kim Jae Won as Cha Dong Joo
Kang Chan Hee as young Dong Joo
Hwang Jung Eum as Bong Woo Ri
Kim Sae Ron as young Woo Ri
Nam Goong Min as Jang Joon Ha
Seo Young Joo as young Joon Ha / Bong Ma Roo

Go Joon Hee as Kang Min Soo
Lee Kyu Han as Lee Seung Chul
Jung Bo Suk as Bong Young Kyu
Lee Hye Young as Tae Yeon Sook
Song Seung Hwan as Choi Jin Chul
Yoon Yeo Jung as Hwang Soon Geum
Kang Moon Young as Kim Shin Ae
Kim Yeo Jin as Na Mi Sook
Lee Sung Min as Seung Chul's father
Hwang Young Hee as Seung Chul's mother


My Review: I simply love this drama. It really touches my heart and I can't believe the number of times I cried for this series. I cried buckets for those really sad scenes. I even watch the episodes twice and sometimes more than that. It's a nice drama. Totally enjoyed it.