Saturday, October 13, 2012
Things dead people leave behind tells a tale
Drama Review
Title: Iryu Sousa II
Total No of Episodes: 8
Casts:
Kamikawa Takaya as Itomura Satoshi
Saito Yuki as Mizusawa Kyoko
Tanaka Tetsushi as Nagase Kiyofumi
Okada Yoshinori as Ninomiya Koichi
Yashima Norito as Sakuma Yuji
Mizuno Maki as Eto Natsuko
Masana Bokuzo as Sendo Takumi
Miyake Yuji as Takahiko Azuma
Mashima Hidekazu as Tomoya Shusuke
My Review:
I can't seem to let go of these kinds of detective and mystery drama where they play with emotions. Simply love the fact that each episode has its tale, each with its own lesson to be learnt. Since I can't work in this field I love the fact that I be one by watching such dramas and taking part to discover the truth behind the mysteries. This drama is really touching in the sense that it really dig deep into the truth of each death and how behind each death there is a story and it can actually be really sad. There were also some misunderstandings when the death occurs but when the truth is out, tears are guaranteed to fall. It's sad that in life we just live with some misunderstandings without asking whether it is true. This drama doesn't let any of the family members live with that. And so I feel that in life if we feel that there is something not right about something, search for the truth till you are fully satisfied with the it. Find the truth people.