Monday, November 26, 2012

SM TOWN Live in Singapore!!!


24th Nov 2012

The first SM TOWN Live in Singapore.

Fought very hard for the tickets and managed to secure two during the priority sale. Not very good seats but having it was better than nothing.

Then during the public sales tried to get better ones and managed to. So the battle started on selling off the earlier two tickets. Managed to sell it off to a student and a friend at lower than usual price.

And so when the day came nearer was excited to go for it.

The day came but I had work to attend to so couldn't get my hands on any merchandise for the day. Came at about 4 where we bumped into the two girls whom we are going to Korea with. Then met with our niece. Then after that we went into the waiting area where it started to rain like real badly. So the entrance to the seats were delayed a bit.

But once the concert starts nothing else matters. Enjoyed it to the max. Singing to the songs. Did fan chants. Sway and moved to the music. Seeing them on the stage was absolute bliss. Glad that I have binoculars to help me see them better. In love with them.

But of course I could do without the two guys who sat behind us. They were damn annoying from before the concert till the end when they left.

Overall I was glad to be there to feel the excitement of the concert.