Monday, July 08, 2013

Anime that Ended...


RED DATA GIRL
- The first season ended. So I am waiting for the second season. Why I said that even when there is no news of a second season? Well from the way the last episode is put forward there should be a second season. I am really hoping for a second season. The story can't just end there. Like really can't end there, the main two characters haven't kissed yet. I am so rooting for those two.
- Well while waiting for the story to continue. Here's a little write up and my opinion of the anime. The story is has a nice plot, a little shojo but not too much. There is some essence of josei in it too which I totally love. Not too much on romance but the romance is there, enough to make the anime shojo and not shounen. The theme is not something new, well in my opinion anyway, but the plot is something that I enjoy watching and I am always waiting for the next part. Totally addictive for me. Worth watching, if you are a josei.


KARNEVAL
- First season over. There should be a second season. This anime is soooo JOSEI cause I don't think any guy would like this kind of show. A little weird for them, in my opinion. It uses technology and magic for the themes and the plot is very much based on friendship, although there are certain areas of grey where it borders on shounen-ai. Enjoyed the show and love the songs used for it. Worth watching and totally can't wait for the second season.


KETSUEKIGATA-KUN
- A little 2 minute anime on blood type. They start with a question and then do a skit on it.
- Fun facts learned about blood type but they keep saying that we shouldn't believe it too much. HAHAHA


DANSAI BURI NO CRIME EDGE
- First one over. I think there is a 2nd one. The anime has some essences of ecchi but the plot was what intrigued me to watch it so kinda got me hooked to it. But the fact that a guy is willing to risk his life for a girl he barely knew is kinda romantic. But I wish that they would reduce the ecchi parts. Not good for those under 21.



YAHARI ORE NO SEISHUN LOVE COME WA MACHIGATTEIRU 
- Somehow I can relate to the main character in this anime. It touches on issues that happens in school and the things that are usually not addressed properly in reality. Some of the issues affected me as it did happen to me before in my life but definitely it was handled in a different way, most of the time it was just ignored. Well since I was a quiet girl to begin with it must not have affected people around me much. That's why somewhere along the line I became much like the main character. Haiz... How in the world did I grow up to be how I am today?



CHIHAYAFURU SEASON 2
- Another season over. Reading the manga and had progressed a lot but manga are not updated so often so the wait is long. But I am still waiting for the anime since I really am hooked to this one. I wanna see the action and all.


ADDED: 
ARATA KANGATARI 
- Not your average travel to another dimension kinda story. The anime touches on themes like friendship, trust and the like. More shounen themes than anything else but if you are a josei you might see hints of little things that shounen would not want in their anime. But of course as a josei you might need a little imagination. Hee hee.
- Should have a season 2 since there is no ending yet so really looking forward for it.