Monday, July 22, 2013

NEW ANIME


Starting from JULY

Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyo
- I must say I love the clothes in this anime.
- Takahiro Sakurai is as always fun to listen to.
- Will enjoy it.


Brothers conflict
- My otome heart goes dokidoki in this one. It may not last.
- Loving every character especially when it is a star studded cast.
- I must stop myself from falling in love in this one.


Free! Iwatobi Swim Club 
- Are swimmers body really like that? Too shy to really see.
- The friendship is kinda scary though. ;p
- But have a feeling will keep repeating certain scenes.


Danganronpa Kibo no Gakuen to Zetsubo no Kokosei - The Animation 
- A little like battle royale.
- Have a feeling that I will watch this one till the end.


Makai Oji: Devils and Realist 
- This one is one interesting anime.
- Can say that it's my kind of anime. At first I didn't want to watch it but after reading the synopsis again I decided to give it a go and it didn't disappoint me.


Blood Lad 
- A good anime to laugh out loud to. Even though there are some parts that are serious, most parts are out of this world.
- Gonna use this for stress relief minus all the ecchi stuffs.


Watashi ga Motenai no wa dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga warui
- A fun anime to watch but if you look at it seriously it may affect some people in reality.
- I have been wondering why I am not popular too. Hmmm...


Gin no Saji 
- An anime that is comedic but you will get to learn about farming. ;p
- A down to earth anime, in my opinion.


Kimi no Iru Machi
- Read the synopsis and found it interesting.
- Watched the OVA and found it weird.
- Started the anime season and find the guy irritating. Why am I starting this anime? But since I started it shall follow on and see where it leads.
- Not gonna start the manga.