Thursday, September 12, 2013

1st anime to end this season


In my list anyway...

BLOOD LAD

- Firstly there is sure to be a season 2!

- Secondly I am also following the manga. And all I can say is that there are a few scenes that were not in the anime but I find them really important. Hmm... Maybe they will be fit those scenes in the upcoming season. Who knows. But for now will keep track of the manga until the next season arrives. But looking at the manga, the next season of anime may not be so soon. Nevertheless will look forward to it.

- Onto the storyline. The show is for guys, well I think it should be, but I find myself attracted to the plot. It has a plot that I have not come across yet... until now. Interesting themes and relationships between characters. Intriguing enough to keep me waiting for the next part.

- And I am so looking forward to see the seiyuu for the blood brothers this coming AFA.

^-^