Thursday, May 07, 2015
Marathon-ed Nanatsu no Taizai
I can't believe just looking at the advertisements on TV and magazines can make me marathon this show when I didn't even want to watch it when I first heard of it.
But it was worth the watch. The feeling is a little like fairy tail but with more plot and darkness in it. Voice actors are awesome, as usual. However it is taking a break for now. Waiting for the OVA to come out before hopefully a new season down the road.
The story came at me with a lot of twist and turns, at times I can really tear up. The show being a shounen really lives up to its name with the boing boing and the touchy touchy up and down. But having watch plenty of shounen, it became normal to me and I think I am beginning to look forward to such scenes (don't ask why).
So I really can't wait for the next part...