Wednesday, July 01, 2015
Golden Time
Another old anime marathoned.
A really weird situation indeed. When it was first out, I really wanted to watch it but somehow I gave up. Not even sure why I did though. Then now, years later I watched it and really found it to my liking. Why did I ever gave up back then?
Really outdid myself with the marathon too. Completed the whole series within 2 days. I really surprise myself. But it was worth the time spent. I really hit my heart bad. I nearly cried in most of the episodes and I really felt the emotions of the characters, especially the main girl. It was really painful. But I am glad that everything turned out the way it should be and I am very happy with the ending. Even though there were some parts that seems a little weird, it was there to make things end up happy. ;p
A good show if you want to try getting emotional. Will watch the season again if I have the luxury of time, like during the hols.