Monday, August 10, 2015
Movie movie movie
This time I really went all out with the movie viewing. It was quite an EVENT for me.
Psycho-pass the movie
It was a GREAT movie but the patrons were a different story. I really like psycho-pass for the fact that Akane can never get clouded and for the fact that she is always so calm and collected. And I love the members of her team and how they are always ready to help her in any way possible. And how they really love her. ;p An anime movie that I will watch again, once it is available.
P.S I wanna ramble about the patrons during the time I went to watch the movie. It was quite uncomfortable, annoying and really unbearable. That's why I really hate watching movies in a full theater. First, they thought it was dubbed, just because they were all speaking English, even though I could clearly tell that it was all the Japanese Seiyuu speaking in English. Then they laugh at the Seiyuu's not so good English. I found their English so awesome, cute even. Another one was the fan-girls who screamed whenever Kogami came out. Like WHAT?! The worst was, even before the character spoke, they read the sub and laugh whenever there was some comedy. Like can't they wait till the character say the lines out? I lose count on how many times I couldn't enjoy my fav seiyuu's voice when they say those wonderful lines. I wanna hear my seiyuus! Overall, the experience was bad. The movie however was awesome.
Assassination Classroom, the live action movie
Went to watch it after all the vibe kinda ended. The theater was very empty and it was a good thing. Managed to enjoy the whole movie in peace. It was a good thing that we decided to go to the normal screening and about a week after it opens. ;p
The movie was awesome. There were things in the anime that wasn't really possible in real life so they recreate it to suit real life but it wasn't so bad. In fact it was refreshing to see new scenes. There will be a part II so I can't wait for it. Nurufufufufu
Ju-On 4
It totally didn't end did it? I guess some curse live forever. It's a really good movie and totally worth the money spent on it. And i get to see an actor that I have not seen for years and totally didn't really recognise him at first sight. It was refreshing to watch it in a good theater atmosphere. There wasn't much people in the theater so it was a good thing. Enjoyed the movie till the end. ^_^