Monday, July 20, 2015

7th YEAR ANNIVERSARY


My blog is now an ELEMENTARY KID!

How time flies but at the same time how I have been very busy with life that I have neglected my child here more than I can think of. Really been having no time to really sit down and type about my life. But I am trying, really I am.

This year more than the last I think I have been watching more anime. Either the anime are getting really good and managed to capture my heart or I have just been really choosy before. But I love anime and will never give it up, ever!

The type of anime that I watch varies and they really varies. From shoujo to shounen to otome-ish to seinen and even anime that can never fit here nor there. But I guess my fav when it comes to plot would be the shounen ones. My fav for having good looking characters would be obviously the otome-ish ones. I also look forward for comedies and something out of the ordinary. However I tend to steer away from those otaku-ish anime, plain harem and those will too many cute girls in it.

People ask me why I don't watch certain anime even though everyone else is watching it. Well different people have different taste in anime and so do I.

I respect all the work done to get an anime out there for us and I do not want to criticize any of them. They all are AWESOME in their own way. It's just that some people tend to watch some types more than others. So let's all respect each other's choice of anime and not force them to watch just because we watched it and it's good.

I PROMISE NOT TO FORCE MY IDEAS ONTO OTHERS! I PROMISE TO RESPECT EVERYONE'S CHOICE OF ANIME! I WILL BE A GOOD ANIME FAN TO ALL!

Thank you for sticking to me for these years. I promise to make this blog better in this 7th year of its existence.