Monday, October 09, 2017
Movies that I watched this year (up to Aug)
Hmm...
First one was Kancolle. Got dragged by my sis to watch this. But it was a touching movie. Cried and was glad that the atmosphere in the theater was a good one. We all cry together.
The next one was Koe no Katachi. I had a hard time watching this as my emotion went on a roller coaster. Cried a bucket for this one. A good movie.
Some time later went to watch Detective Conan, movie number 21. Can't remember the exact title but it was based in Kansai so get to see Heiji and hear his kansai-ben. It was a romantic movie and as usual the suspense was good. Totally love detective conan.
After so much animated movie, my sis dragged me to watch a live-action one, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Diamond is Unbreakable. This one was fun to watch and I totally enjoyed it even though I was dragged to it. Really fun.
Following that I dragged my sis to watch the live-action movie of Tokyo Ghoul. Awesome and sad at the same time. This series really gets my heart in pain and I cried. A good movie.
I have a few more movies in plan the rest of the year so hope to update this blog about them.
Later...