Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fried Maggi & New Glasses



This is today's Stir Fried Noodles with Mixed Vege and Mushroom. Though I wasn't the one who cooked this, I helped out with the preparations. Hee hee. Today I got to handle half of the class on my own in the 2nd food lab. They were mostly girls. I had only two guys in the lab whom I called 'My Smart Gentlemen'. These two were so cute and all. They were all so well behaved which made me feel glad being there with them.




This was yesterday's Stir Fried Noodles with Mixed Vege and Mushroom. It kinda look a bit weird compared to today's. Yesterday's class was a disaster. Really. The students were late but it wasn't like it was their fault but nonetheless we started the class late and ended late. However we will be paid for the extra hours put in. (Well they should!)





Got my new glasses on Saturday. It half framed and it's red. The degree isn't much different from my old one but I been using my old one for four years already. It's time for a change. And YEAH! I got it.