Friday, August 21, 2009

(Songfic) Please Accept Me Back; I know I'm Wrong

Disclaimer: The song Aitai Kara belongs to the group 12012. I have nothing over the song.

Enjoy the story! ^_^ Comments are welcome...


aitai kimi ni omoi wa tsunotte yuku bakari
aitai kimi ni hanarete kitsuketa'n da yo
Last night's dream kimi no kotoba ga nando mo kake meguri
One more dream koukai shitenai aruki hajimeteta

I want to meet you ... This wish is just getting stronger
I want to meet you ... I noticed it when we parted
Last night's dream ... Your words are repeating themselves over and over again
One more dream ... I started walking without any regrets


We were going out together for two years before that very day when we parted. It was really stupid thing to do. I realised that now.

I was hanging out with a guy friend I made at work and because of that I sort of neglected you. You didn't say anything until that night, the night we argued and parted. You found me at a family restaurant with him. We were quite intimate that it made you grab me by the wrist and pulled me all the way home. But of course you had to shout at the guy telling him to stay away.

I was angry at you for that and once we were home, I started packing. You tried to stop me but in anger I didn't heed a word you said. Once I am at the door, you stopped me and said, "Is this the end? Just one mistake and you want to end it?"

I wanted to turn around and apologise and hug you but my pride made me move forward with my luggage leaving you behind. You didn't call me at all and I start to miss you. I was in the wrong and I really wish to see you and tell you that I'm sorry. You were not in 'our' home and you didn't answer any of my calls. As the day passed, my wish of seeing you just got stronger.

Every night I dream of you and your last words kept repeating themselves. However after last night's dream, I am determined to see you.


sugu ni kimi ni tsutaetai kara asa mo hiru, yoru atama kara mou hanarenai

aitai kara aenai yoru ga setsunai kara naite iru
aitai kara aenai yoru no jikan ga naga sugiru

Because I want to tell you soonMorning, noon, night... I can’t get you out of my head

Because I want to meet you the nights I can’t meet you are painful...I’m crying
Because I want to meet you the nights I can’t meet you are too long


I search for you. I went to all our favourite places. I called your friends. I went to their place. I went to your workplace. However no one knows where you are. I took leave from work. I didn't answer any calls from any of my co-workers. I only wanted to see you again. And that is all that I ever think about.

Every night when I think of you I'll cry. Being in 'our' apartment alone is painful. All our memories are here and it being without you is simply too much to bare. Nights are so long without you by my side. Just waiting for another day to start so that I can continue my search for you is simply too long.


tenki yohou wa asu mo ame to tsugete sabishiku naru
hitori ni mo nareta mitai aki no yoru kaze fuyu no yokan

futari no kyori to kokoro no kyori ga
hanarereba hanarete shimau koto wo shitte ita'n da ne

samui fuyu ga mousugu kuru ne yorisoi ai atatamarou
hontou wa ne sunao ni narenai jibun ga kuyashikute

The weather forecast predicts rain again for tomorrow ... I become lonely
I want to try getting used to being alone ... the night wind of autumn
a presentiment of winter

The distance between us and the distance of our hearts ... you knew once we parted it would be forever, didn’t you

The cold winter will come soon ... to warm us up let’s cuddle up to each other
The truth is I can’t be honest ... I feel vexed


The weather seems to be depicting my emotions. It has been raining throughout the whole time I am searching for you. Tomorrow yet again the weather forecast predicts rain. I am crying here alone in the rain. I want to get use to the loneliness but as the nights go on and as the wind gets colder and winter is coming, I just can't bear to be alone. I guess you knew that if we ever parted, it would be forever. As the distance between us grows, the distance between our hearts also increased. Winter is so cold and lonely without you. Thinking of the past I would like to cuddle up with you again like we used to.

I found you at your parent's place. Though I am standing in front of you, I can't say anything. I just can't say the truth; I can't say I want to be with you again. I could only cry.


aitai yoru aenai yoru mo anata wo zutto aishiteru
gomen ne mada kanjite imasu taisetsuna hito da to

The nights I want to meet you the nights I can’t meet you I’ll always love you
You still fell my apology ... You’re precious


Ever since the day we parted, I left apology messages on your voicemail. I even got your friends to help me out with the messages. Everyday I felt bad and guilty. The wish to see you again grows as my love for you reignited. Every night that I don't see you, I'll pray that my love will reach you. That day we met again outside your parent's house, I looked worn out and ragged. I was crying my eyes out. You hugged me and forgave me. Words can never describe my feelings then. I truly found someone precious.


kinou no kimi wa naite iru ashita no kimi wa waraeteru?
mou hitoshizuku no namida sae mo nagasanai you ni

mou hanasanai kara nakasanai kara itsumo no you ni warai aou
dakishimeru yo anata no ai wo wasurenai uchi ni

aitai yoru aenai yoru mo anata wo zutto aishiteru
mukae ni iku yo ima sugu iku yo mou nanimo iranai

aitai kara
aitai kara
I wanna love you feeling my heart.

The you of yesterday is crying ... Can the you of tomorrow laugh?
I wish you won’t cry even one more tear

We won’t be apart anymore so I won’t make you cry anymore ... Let’s laugh like we used to
I will hold your love tight as long as I don’t forget

The nights I want to meet you, the nights I can’t meet up I’ll always love you
I’ll go meet you ... I’ll go right now ... I don’t need anything else

Because I want to meet you
Because I want to meet you
I wanna love you feeling my heart.


I knew you have been crying just like me. And because of that I hope that from now on you won't need to shed any more tears. Since we are now back together, let's move on and be happy just like we used to be when we were in our early love days. I won't forget the feeling of almost losing you. I will treasure and hold your love tight. Realising how precious your love is and how much I need you I will always go where you are. Nothing else is more important than you.

Here is the PV from 12012. This is the album version. Credits goes to the uploader, kikenna. Thank you so much for sharing.