The first one is the view that you can see from where I sit.
The next one is my little area. I sit here everyday. It's a bit messy in the picture but that's not always the case. Hee hee.
This is the computer that they gave me to use. The speed of the computer is so slow you can do other things while waiting for it to load. Every morning after switching it on, I can go make myself a cup of tea/coffee/milo just to wait for it to load up properly. Ha ha ha.
Lastly is the phone that connects directly to me. Hee hee. It's nice to have your own line in the office but the volume of the phone ringing is deafening. It can really wake up the dead I tell you.
Here's Akanishi Jin's solo work... Bandage [LANDS]. Credits goes to the uploader. Many thanks.
Out of random I listened to their song and watched their PV and I found it nice. Credits again goes to the uploader. You made me like this song.
Just because I watched this PV of theirs, I got hook to their songs. Credits to the uploader. Thanks for making me find this band.