Tuesday, December 08, 2009

AYABIE

Credits goes to the uploaders. ^_^ Love them so much.

Their Newest Single Sayonara PV.
I totally love the guitar solo. Takehito is so cool. ^_^ The whole opening was like so mysterious but cool when you try to figure out who is who. The spotlight really puts the band in a different light. It makes the band have this darkness in them and shadowy feeling. I enjoy the minimal effects, it makes the whole PV looks so nice although it was just a simple one. Of course the best part is when Takehito gets the spotlight for his solo. I love the effect of the falling 'lights'? or was it 'snow'? I will keep listening to this song for a while. ^_^



Their Barks ID Christmas Message. First Question was answered by Yume with a sweet kind heart of remembering his little sister. However his present made poor Kenzo wonder what it is. Everyone tried to explain to Kenzo and once he got it his reaction was quite huge. ^_^ During this time when Takehito laughed it made me smile. His laughter is so unique. 2nd question was answered by Kenzo is went for a simple straight answer. "いつもありがとう” 3rd question was answered by Intetsu but somehow his date course is pretty... Lastly Takehito gave a Christmas Message that sounded like he was trying to promote the single instead of giving a message. ^_^ But he's cute.



Lastly is a performance taken from Music Japan. It isn't the whole performance. T_T At the event they gave out a member profile card. Their photo on that card is really unique because they wore suits for it. Wish I could the whole set. T_T Love the little interaction between Yumehito and Kenzo. Yumehito did his little "... Sekai He Yokosou!" I didn't catch the front part though. Kenzo was trying to get to stop and he then pulled Yumehito's clothes from the back. All the while Kenzo was smiling. Cute. ^_^ Yumehito then gave a closing speech. ^_^



Here is the picture of the card that they gave out. It's taken from Takehito's blog.