Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Very Boring Week

Still not feeling any better compared to the day of the last entry which was on Monday. *sigh* Even my voice changed.

Let's see... what did I do this week. Can't really remember but I know it was a dull and boring week. #_#

Tuesday was full pledged sick. Couldn't do much of anything. I was bored to death and all I did was look into the folders of the department to learn more about the job that will be tasked to me. End up really slacking.

Wednesday I took the day off... Poor me, no pay for this day. But I was too sick to even get out of bed. I spend the day trying to sleep off my sickness but didn't really work. Poor me.

Thursday I am back to work but I only did data entry while learning about the program that I was entering data for. Was kinda bored too that day since I was quite fast in entering the data.

Friday I was at a Pri Sch attending to a program graduation. There wasn't much for me to do so I went up to the fourth floor with my colleague and I end up playing with kids. Was tired after that. I sure perspire a lot that day. Kids are really tough to handle. @_@ After that we went to eat at banquet and went to Metro where I bought foundation and blusher. After that we went back to the office where I spend the last hour slacking.

Saturday and Sunday as usual... slack. Really should be writing my stories, huh? Guess I have to speed up my writing so that I can be in time for Christmas. ^_^