Friday, March 05, 2010

死ぬみたいみこみです

このいしゅ間がいっぱいひどい事が有る。



1st March 2010 月曜日

A New Month = More Work

Woke up tired. Guess I didn't have enough sleep. I remember dreaming about work. *しんぱいだな* Work never leaves me even in my sleep. It's a work hazard.

The new boy wasn't around but maybe it's a good thing since there wasn't much for him to do.

I needed a list to help me organise things cause if I don't have that list of things to do I will tend to forget certain things that needs to be done. From this day on, I will have a list of things to do so that I won't forget what needs to be done.

Today went into 'her' room once to update her of some figures. Then another time to place my transport claim. *wonders whether she has signed it*

Didn't really have time for myself.

Took 2 buses home, ate dinner and took a shower.


2nd March 2010 火曜日

Looking up Horoscope = Bad Thing to do

Things don't work out as it should be. *何でだろうな*

First thing in the morning, *アイス* didn't come in. *くそ* *仕事有るでも人が無い*

This and that just doesn't add up right. Somehow weird things just pops out and affect my day. Wanted to go out for lunch but didn't go. Wanted to finish a few things but they are left hanging. My table is left in a mess. *どうしお*

*本当に仕事を私殺しです。*

*怖い事があった* I took a lift from a fellow worker but the car decided to fail and I kept wondering whether I will be killed or not. I was at the back seat and if any vehicle hits us from the back, I'm all gone. *Gakido みたい* The car finally stall at a junction. Lucky nothing happened. *神様ありがとう*


3rd March 2010 水曜日

*たのしない日々です。仕事ばかりやって。すまないでしょうね*

Wanted to ask for help but the person had to disappear to take care of a child. So I end up having to work it out. Good thing there are others who are able to help.

However the machine decided to take a long time to cooperate with us. Then had to make the new guy do a lot of stuffs. Poor him. Ha ha ha.

After that a few other things was done. Went here and there and stuffs. Got a few warning here and there. *どしお* Will I last?


4th March 2010 木曜日

Came to work and got ready to go for my Marketing Campaign. Got to the school with no problem at all. Went to 3 classes to give my marketing speech and right now I can only pray and hope that the numbers come in for the seminars.

Came back and did a few stuffs. BOSS needed me to do some stuffs too so I obliged. Can't reject. HA HA HA.

Went to the next school and gave my speech there too. Makes me wonder what exactly my JD is since the girl I took over don't do this kind of stuffs. *私の仕事わ何?*

Although I like going out and stuffs, I spent so much on taxi fare. They better be claimable. The previous one I still have not receive reimbursement yet. *本当にやばい。車がほし。*


5th March 2010 金曜日

Was supposed to go out for a marketing campaign but it got postpone which was a good thing since I get to attend a nice little celebration ceremony.

The guest totally caught my attention since he reminds me of IKUTA TOMA. Was looking at him at all times. *はずかし*

Then tried to finish as much as I could before I took my time off.

*つかれたです*


明日仕事が無いだからゆうくりrelaxします。