Friday, March 12, 2010

Wed - Fri

皆元気かい?

元気無いのみこみです。


仕事終わらない。明日わ土曜日ですけど仕事有ります。

かなしい人生ねこれ。


ANS 8/3/2010

Couldn't watch it since the video was removed. *かなしい*



CKT 10/3/2010

Member : Nakamaru + Ueda = MaruDa

Just a few things that I feel like commenting on.

1) The lizard looks too weird. Never knew that such animals exists.

2) The way Nakamaru held the animals and kept his look in a certain way is kinda hilarious. Looks like he stoned out throughout the time he held the creatures.

3) The frog/toad is really slimy looking. Touch one before if I not wrong and the skin was hard but can't help thinking how it looks so slimy.

4) The hamburger looks really spicy. I wonder how I would react to it if I were asked to eat it.

5) Earth Quake simulation. Seems fun. However fun it looks, please don't let it happen for real.


10th March 2010

なんか覚えてない。

Coral 小学行ってしました。ちょっとmeeting有ります。It rained in the morning and the traffic was bad that I was late. やばい。

After the meeting went back with my boss and her boss. Paid for the taxi fare. T_T

The rest of the day went by in a daze.


11th March 2010

これも覚えてない。

何があったんだろうな。

Well at the end of the day, boss ask for a little meeting and we had to brain storm on it.


12th March 2010

今日ですけど何があったんだ?

Meeting was held when boss came back from her meeting. Then the day passed by quite slowly.


じゃまた。