Monday, March 08, 2010

What is wrong with me?

からだがへんかんじするみこみです。

何でだろうな?私のからだがへんかんじな。


On Saturday only manage to iron half of the pile I originally wanted to iron. Reason being my body decided to fail on me. Feel too tired to iron. Slept in the afternoon but didn't feel any better. Wonder why? If I feel tired shouldn't a good rest do the trick? Maybe I slept but my mind is still functioning so I didn't have a good rest. My mind should rest too right? *sigh* Work is dominating me.

On Sunday thought of continuing my ironing but I didn't. Too tired to iron. I really am wondering what is wrong with my body.

Today woke up and felt tired all over. Really feel like skipping work today but still drag myself to work though I came in late. Work is never ending. *終わらない仕事です*

Thinking of sleeping earlier. Hope it will help me.


おやすみなさい。