1st day of May - Labour Day
Set my alarm the night before so that I can wake up at 8am. The alarm rang and I woke up to switch it off. However I went back to bed. Snooze for another two hours. Hee hee hee. What a morning.
Did my e-learning. Yeah! Only one more course to go. Hope to complete it by the next staff dialogue. Maybe if I have time I would do another extra one or two. ^_^
Since it is a new month, my phone has a new theme. This month it belongs to SuG. Ringtone and msg tone belongs to SuG too. Ringtone is 'Bushido-Freaky' while msg tone is 'Early Morning Children'. Screen-saver belongs to JE May babies though. New alarm would be 'Shiawase na Uta' by Golden Bomber. What a mixture.
In the afternoon was supposed to go for a little 'Maljis' at my sis-in-law's place but I didn't go. My little sis and little bro didn't go too. My little bro took the time to sleep while me and my little sis were resting while watching a horror movie below.
"Ouja Board"
It's a korean horror movie. Somehow after watching it, I was in a daze as to what exactly was the plot of the movie. Guess a mother's love for her daughter is strong enough to make her do anything. It was scary and my phone ringing at the worse moments of the movie made it even more scarier. Ha ha ha.
While waiting for dinner to be ready, I made new header for my blog and LJ. Dinner was food brought home from the little 'maljis' that mom and dad went. Someone had to go for it.
Now I will go and find things to do, like write my stories or watch clips on youtube.
Later...