Tuesday, October 01, 2013
An old Anime and an OVA
Hyouka
Spark started from Animax. It was long advertised but wasn't shown yet. There wasn't any info about it until recently and I so wanted to watch it. Then when it was announced when it will be shown, I had to cry since it will be shown at 11 pm in the night which is my bed time. Sad that I have to wake up early for work so can't really stay up late to watch this one. So I decided to marathon it instead on my lappy.
Finished it recently and I must say I like the anime a lot. Wish the anime was longer since I would love to see the development between the two main characters. But oh well... Anyway, the anime plays on the theme of mystery and problem solving. I love the theme and I can't help but try to figure things out along the way. Some were obvious and some were not. A totally fun anime. Wish I had a friend that can help me with some things that I am curious about. ;p
Overall, A GOOD ANIME!!!
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru OVA
Loved the anime series and since it ended in quite a nice way, was quite surprised to see the OVA. Watched it and my thoughts of the anime didn't change. Still love the anime. ;p
This one was a one time off special, I think. The team needed to help with their teacher with a project and things went a full scale discussion and I think what they discuss about really make sense though some of it were a little far fetched.
A real life anime with real life problems. ;p
WISH THERE ARE MORE EP!!!