Monday, October 21, 2013

New Season Anime


1) Diabolik Lovers
- Otome kind of anime. A girl who suddenly needed to stay somewhere unknown, met up with beautiful guys who turned out to be vampires and are forced to live in the same house.
- I seem to like watching otome anime with a weird plot. But it's those plots that got me interested in the anime so it's a good thing. Wonder how this one will turn out.


2) Coppelion
- Science Fiction! What happened to the Capital? There's contamination! A group of genetically enhanced girls are on a mission to find and rescue people still living or trying to survive in the capital. What will we see in this anime? Hmmm... Looking forward to see more even though it is confusing me at the moment.


3) Kyousogiga 
- I missed the ONA last year. Found out about it after the special episode so had to marathon it. ;p
- This year it starts off with a special episode. It intrigues me even though I have no idea what is going on at the moment. HAHA...
- Another science fiction. Still trying to understand the plot. ;p


4) Kyokai no Kanata 
- This one seems interesting. Maybe there will be romance, I dunno. But definitely one I wanna watch till the end. Totally intrigued.
- A little out of this world story with magic, youkai, immortality and all that. But an escape from reality is good. Hee hee...


5) Outbreak Company 
- A MOE anime... Like it's really based on things MOE. And I am wondering why I am watching this. But hey the plot seems interesting. So I shall ignore all the MOE-ness and concentrate on the plot and maybe romance. ;p


6) Strike the Blood 2
- Vampires, Demons and special humans with special powers. Interesting anime that got me hooked from the moment it started. Something that I have always been interested in since young and that is the paranormal but not the ghostly kind. It would be interesting to see a vampire living next door to you. Ha.


7) Gingitsune
- A shoujo typical anime? Not too sure cause there wasn't much in the first episode but liking it a lot since it really caught my heart. From the opening, there should be a shoujo type of romance so looking forward to that. Ah... I so wanna be love.


8) Meganebu
- Started off with "WHAT?" But a funny and stress reliever type of anime. Interestingly good to watch with all the weird stuffs that is going on in the anime. Not too sure what the anime is promoting but the line 'All we need is m.e.g.a.n.e' is stuck in my head even though I can't really remember whether it was we or I. Oh well...


9) Yowamushi Pedal
- Didn't want to watch this at first but then I thought since I watch FREE! why not watch this too. After swimming, here comes cycling. This one is interesting with the plot. Not much weird things going on so I am thinking that it would be a good anime to watch. ;p


10) Tokyo Ravens
- Started off with a shoujo mood but ended with a shounen mood. I thought it would be a nice anime to watch but as the first episode unfolds I feel a bit like how I was feeling while watching Kimi no Iru Machi. But since I started, I will end it properly. Just hoping that there will be better development in this one.


11) Samurai Flamenco
- Seems like a fun anime to watch. A little weird but I think it will be fun. And having Sugita Tomokazu-san is simple heaven. Hee hee... Feel like I will enjoy this one.


12) Galilei Donna
- MECHA!!! Been a while since my last mecha anime so this one is kinda interesting. Not your typical shoujo or shounen anime, I think. And having Kamiya-san around is soothing to my ears. ;p