Tuesday, October 08, 2013

End of Season Anime


Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyo
- The fact that the main voice actor is Takahiro Sakurai totally captured my heart. The plot of having a reader and a writer existing for each other is really what caught my desire to watch it. The stupidity of the anime was a stress reliever but the under-lying meanings and lessons to be learnt is really good. As a writer myself, I know how it feels to have devoted readers and their comments are what I live for. I am so in a slump for quite some time now, not producing stories. So this anime kinda sticks to me and I am hoping to be able to get back some creative juices for more stories. This online writer needs to feel the love from her readers again. ;p


Brothers conflict
- OTOME!!! From a game to an anime. The usual plot of a girl brought into another family and being totally loved by her new brothers. But not as a sister but a GIRL. There are plenty of 'do-kyun' moments in this one and the opening and ending songs are great. The ending song is sung by all the male voice actors in the anime and I totally loved them all. They are FAMOUS and totally my favourites. Can't get enough of them. If only OTOME scenes do take place for me. ^o^


Gin no Saji (Silver Spoon)
- Slice of Life. It was different from the type of anime that I have been watching and it was a good break from the usual anime. It talks about life as a student who only knows how to study and get good grades to please the parents but when he took a different route to try to find 'himself', he found more than he asked for. Life in a dorm, life in a 'farm and agriculture' school and life in a real farm. He experiences things that he doesn't and learnt something from it. It's a nice touching anime. Really made you think about your own life. Wonder whether there is a next part to this.


Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist
- It's the kind of anime I love to watch. A bit of shounen-ai here but overall plot is interesting plus the comedy and seriousness in it is well balanced. Wishing for a 2nd season. But maybe while waiting will start on the manga. Tee hee.


Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui
- This is so me! Well in a way... Not totally the same as this girl is but I so feel for her. I had difficulty in making friends. I am shy here and there. I love anime, manga, otome games and I love seiyuu for their voices. I am a total otaku. And just like her I just love rolling in bed and just slacking during the holidays. But was it so wrong? Ha... Now as an adult I still feel the way I feel back then as a student. Ha... Life. Well the anime ended but wonders whether there will be any continuation. Hmmm... shall start reading the manga. ;p


FREE! Iwatobi Swim Club
- So for girls! But I wasn't impressed with the naked-ness, I was touched by the plot and the themes that they explored in this one. Really touched by the story and the friendship that these guys have with each other. Girls would be pairing the guys up but I rather not. Hee hee. The guys are indeed great on their own. If only I can have a BF like one of them.


Danganronpa Kibo no Gakuen to Zetsubo no Kokosei - the animation
- This one was a good anime to test your reasoning skills. Really love this one but hate the fact that my lappy can't play certain scenes due to the quality of the video. Haiz... Totally brought out the TANTEI in me though I can't figure out who the murderer is most of the time. HAHAHA... I think there will be a season II since at the end of it MonoKuma was saying something and there was another bear who can't wait to meet us. So I will upgrade myself in order to be able to use reasoning skills to pinpoint the culprit.


Kimi no Iru Machi
- Was intrigued with the plot but once I started it I felt, OMG, it was meant for guys. But oh welll, since I started it I might as well follow through and end it. Sat through it all and really felt that the girls were really weird liking this one guy who just can't make up his mind and all. Totally liked the other guy, who had to die in the show. Why can't can't he live on! Haiz... Anyway I felt frustrated at the whole show. But please don't flame me since I am only expressing my opinion since I know there are a number of you out there who would like this anime. Since it was adapted from the manga and since it was continued from the OVA, I know it must be a famous one.


Hakkenden: Toho Hakken Ibun (Season 2)
- A continuation from the first season and this season is as good as the first one. A good anime with a good plot, in my opinion. The story is deeper here with the story of the eight beads holder. This one is more in depth but there are still holes missing here and there. Wish there is another one. Hee hee. I am weak against these type of anime where they play on the themes of family and friendship.


Rozen Maiden 
- A continuation from the last one though I have no recollection of it. This one plays on the theme of having a parallel world but the other world is moving faster than the other one or something like that. In any case, the story dwells on how the two worlds have collided due to the game of the dolls and how they are trapped in a world in between and that they have to work together to save each other's world. I love dolls but they can be quite scary to keep. ;p Now with how it ended, there should be another series to this. 0o0