Sunday, July 12, 2015

It's the season to sweat it out!


Summer is here and so again a new season starts.

Some of the Anime that I really enjoyed the previous season:

  • Owari no Seraph : The anime will be making a comeback. Really like the plot, even the comedy and relationships in this anime keeps me wanting more. 
  • Show by Rock : An anime that I love the songs and will keep listening to them. A heart breaking yet loving story to watch. 
  • Assassination Classroom : Another anime that will be making a comeback. This one is really good and really makes me feels all kinds of emotions from sad to happy. 
  • Yahari, Ore no seishun love comedy wa machigatteiru Zoku : Can never get over this one. Although this is the second season of it, it's awesome. But I'm sure it will continue somehow. 


New Anime that I am starting this season:

  • Gangsta
  • Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace
  • Charlotte
  • Sore ga Seiyuu
  • Overlord
  • Makura no Danshi

Anime that continues from the previous season:

  • Kyoukai no Rinne
  • Naruto Shippuden
  • Fairy Tail
  • Sailormoon
  • World Trigger
  • Arslan Senki
  • Baby Steps

Anime that is coming back for another season:

  • Durarara!! x2
  • Junjou Romantica S3