Friday, January 19, 2018

Movies watched in the later part of 2017


AJIN
There was so much squeezed in one movie. I felt that they should have made it into a 2 part series and elaborate more on each part. But ok it was still a good movie and I enjoyed it.


FATE/STAY NIGHT HEAVEN'S FEEL
Got dragged into watching this and felt lost throughout the whole movie. Effects were nice and all but wished that I had some info before I went to watch this. Had to ask my sis a lot of questions after the movie. And I don't think that it was complete? Oh well.



Movies that I watched in the plane during my trip to Japan and back to SG

ONE WEEK FRIEND
A good live action movie of the manga and anime. Enjoyed it and even cried watching the movie.


ANNABELLE (CREATION)
A scary movie that I was glad that I wasn't screaming my head off in the plane. But now at least I know where Annabelle came from.


THE PEANUTS MOVIE
Was watching this in half-sleepy mode. It was a good moral filled movie but a little on the slow side.


GINTAMA
A good comedy movie if you want some laughter. However there were a lot of parodies that I think if you do not know about it, you might feel lost. Overall good for laughs.


4 GATSU WA KIMI NO USO 
This one can make you cry. But a bit on the rush side. Good but wish they could elaborate and develop the plot more.


That's it for 2017, wonder what will come out in 2018.