Friday, January 23, 2009

Story One Part Three

Scene: Home (Shinjiru house)


The funeral was carried out. Relatives and friends came. Close friends of Mikomi, Ashita and Yuto too came down for the funeral ceremony to pay their respect. After the ceremony ended, all the friends left. The relatives wanted to take in Ashita and Yuto since they are under eighteen years of age but the two of them decided to stay with Mikomi.


Mikomi: I will take good care of them. I will try not to give you any problems.


Ashita & Yuto: おねがい。(please)


The relatives seeing them wanting so much to be together left them to decide their own future. Mikomi sat down with Smith and her two siblings to discuss the next step.


Smith: Leave the finances to me and your sister. I’m sure as a business student she will be able to get the family on track with the finances. There will be changes but I hope the two of you will accept the changes. It will be for the better.


Ashita: We believe in you and nee-chan.


Mikomi: ありがとう。 (thank you)