みこみです。
みんな元気ですか?
ちょっと私の人生のことをおしえて。
12th Jan 2010
Friday
Another day without my boss in the office. However it wasn't a day with freedom. I had to plan a few things and wait for my boss to come back and vet those.
Ah... A lot of things to keep track of. @_@
After work I went to Orchard to get my Neo Genesis vol 43. Yeah! Love the pictures. Dinner was Ramen at RamenTen. slightly cheaper than usual but a certain person has not paid me back for her part in the meal.
Still waiting for the money to be paid back. $_$
13th Jan 2010
Saturday
Slept in and enjoyed the holiday. I am kinda lucky that I didn't schedule any center visit on this day. Really wouldn't be in the mood to work during the festive season. I woke up late but I guess it was due to the lack of sleep during the weekdays. Didn't do much for the day but at night watched a funny movie with Jackie Chan as the main actor. Laugh so much that night but it was kinda touching at certain parts of it. ^_^
14th Jan 2010
Sunday
Ironed my clothes and slack the rest of the day. Somehow my body was feeling very weak the past few days. Must be all the stress build-up from the week. I must take good care of my body. Work is a hazard, somehow. T_T
15th Jan 2010
Monday
In the morning, watched part of the Hana Kimi SP. Then went to pick up my brother from the airport. Ate lunch there too @ POPEYE. But the rest of the day is a blur. #_#
Tomorrow there is an engagement party to attend. Hope there is be good food. But I am kinda full of food. I have to really cut down on my food intake.
じゃまた。おやすみ。