もう仕事やてくないみこみです。
Saturday 27th Feb 2010
Center Visit Day = Tiring Day
Woke up at 7am. Feel so sleepy but have no choice but to work.
Got to BLGP and saw the same HT as last week. ^_^
Gave a nice speech on Success and sat in the class for observation.
Went to the next school but getting a taxi was not easy. *must get my transport claim after that*
Another speech but the teacher was bored to death by the looks of it. Sat in another class and was told about a violent incident. Poor child.
Need to get to another school but couldn't get a taxi. *ちくしょ* Got there quite late and I could only do the speech.
When home with low energy. Too tired to move any faster. Got home and ate my lunch. Then I rested but feel tired still. *やばい* I may be on the verge of having to go to the doctor.
Need to get a few things done before Monday.
28th Feb 2010
Last day of the month = Time flies by without waiting
On top of doing the minutes for the meeting that was held on Friday, I was de-stressing by watching an episode of a drama, an anime episode and a live.
However de-stressing isn't easy with work undone and work roaming in my head. なんで?
Starting tomorrow a new month and a new week. It's going to be another long week.
頑張ってくない。