こんばんわ
Today I had an Induction Program for almost the whole day. It's started off on a good note and happy but somehow it died down and poor me had to fight to stay awake. Z_Z
Before I went for the induction, I had a few things to do this morning. I thought I would be early today and have some time before I was to attend the induction but I was late. I had less than 20 mins to get the data numbers to report to my boss, had to email my team and get them to get some data ready for me to edit before sending to my boss, had to run up to the temp room to get some data entry update and back down to her room to update her. It was all done in quite a rush that I emailed the wrong person and almost trip a few times while walking. #_#
After settling down in the meeting room, it was time to start with BREAKFAST WITH CEO. It started off good with all the talking and introduction and sharing and all. Then we all surprised her with a good BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION. She was so touched by it. ^_^
We then continue with the chatting and discussion with her and the management committee. That was the time I actually regretted not speaking up earlier since I had to then speak in front of my boss. T_T I hope nothing happens after this, like my termination letter coming to my table. @_@
After which was presentation with the different departments. That was when I was started to get droopy. Really was fighting hard to stay awake and stop myself from yawning. Z_Z
Then lunch was McDonald's lunch hour treat. Had to walk a bit to the restaurant but I thought it was worth the exercise. ^_^ This whole week my lunches have been on a high monetary value. From next week onwards, I am going to bring my own lunch. I need to save my money. I don't earn much and after deducting the 20% that will be in my CPF and another portion of it that will go to my dad's CPF, I really think I will not be able to survive with what I have left if I continue with my high life lunch style. I will pledge to not spend money on lunch the rest of the month starting next Monday. Wish me luck. ^_^
After lunch, went to the office and did a few updates before getting a few things to be passed here and there. For the Induction Program, it was another presentation and I was really trying my best to stay awake. Then it was followed by a discussion and somehow I am glad that the presenter didn't pick on me although he knows me. He was pretty much asking people whom are new to him. ^_^ But after the whole presentation he mentioned about me and tease me. But it was all for the fun of it. ^_^
Then I went back up to the temp room to pass a few things to the temp girl. Got back to my table and was glad all the data are ready for my editing. Did the editing and before I left for the day, emailed it to my boss.
A little back-tracking here...
Yesterday, Wednesday, was a pretty stressing day since にさ was trying to pass to me everything that she still had in hand. Morning had a meeting with the team and after which I was brief by にさ about the things that she will be leaving behind. Then we had our FAREWELL LUNCH @ a seafood restaurant. YUM!
After lunch was quite stressful since I had to get a few things ready for my boss. But after she left, the office was on riot. It turned into a dance studio. Kinda nice once in a while to let our hair down. ^_^
嵐の宿題くん (1st Feb 2010)
It was a fun show this time. Even the members were having fun. ^_^ The best part had to be the 'date' that Ohno Satoshi had. ^_^
Going to go blog visiting now. じゃまた。