Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Drama n PVs

お早う。みこみです。

ちょっとdramaとPVのことを話します。


Untouchable (9 episodes)

Staring Nakama Yukie, Kaname Jun, Sato Tomohito and Ozawa Yukiyoshi.

Theme Song is by Girl Next Door 'Orion'. (The first song in the PV, credits go to the rightful person.)



The drama got me hooked to it straight from episode one. The story is really special and kinda dark. You wouldn't expect the ending. It makes you twist your head and keep on guessing who the real culprit is. It's really good to test your thinking skills. ^_^


PVs

Here's some of the latest PVs. Credits go to the rightful people.

First up is KAT-TUN with 'Love Yourself' and 'D-Motion'. The songs are really addictive. 'Love Yourself' is used for Kamenashi's drama 'Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge'. Once these songs start, you won't be able to stop dancing. ^_^






Next is a band that I stumble upon, xTRiPx with their latest single 'Glitter'. I felt in love with this song instantly. Even the other two songs in their single is simply wonderful to listen to. I totally love 'I miss you'. That ballad really moves my heart.




Another PV of xTRiPx that I simply love is Dream Catcher. But what amuses me is the part change that they did in a different version of the PV, (they have a little chat before the video). That was the best thing to watch. ^_^






A band that I really opened up their PV randomly, PaRADEiS or Oyuugi Wagamama Dan X[PaRADEiS] with 'Ohimesama no Akai Bara'. This song reminds me of DisneyLand Theme Park. It's so fun to listen to but there is this one part where it turns scary, kinda makes you feel that ghost will come out. But overall a nice happy song.

The other song 'Onigokko' is a dark and scary one but I like it.





じゃまた